Here at FTO Bridging Loans we work closely with the UK’s best bridging loan providers and have access to a range of exclusive facilities which enables us to assist all in getting the bridging loans that they require, even when falling outside of general lending criteria.
What our customers say ...
How It Works
The first step is calling our team and speaking with an experienced person regarding arranging a bridging loan to meet your individual requirements. Here you will be offered free advice, a decision in principle and an indication of complete costs and charges.
Loan acceptance and a detailed quote
As soon as you have been accepted for a bridging loan you will then receive an email containing at least one detailed market leading quote. It typically takes between 1 and 2 hours for this email to come through.
Once you have informed our team that you are happy with the quote we are then able to instruct valuation(s). Most loans require a valuation to be carried out on the security property; however this step is not always necessary.
If you are looking for your loan to be paid out quickly it is possible for legal work to be carried out at the same time as the valuation. Some people however choose for this to be delayed until a time closer to when the funds are required.
As soon as the loan is ready funds can be released either immediately or at a time of your choice.
Bridging loans are large short term loans starting from £50,000, using available equity in property as security. Those that require short term funding often choose this style of loan as it generally provides the quickest and easiest option.
It is vital for people to remember that this style of loan offers a short term finance solution and should not be taken out for long periods.
Standing high above our competition here at FTO Bridging Loans our services stand out for numerous reasons including:
- Bridging finance from £50,000
- Immediate in principle decisions
- Fast funding (48 hours is possible)
- Loan terms ranging from 1 day to 36 months
- Up to 80% Open Market Value
- Most competitive bridging loan rates from 0.43% pm
- No maximum age restrictions
- All round most competitive finance deals
- Interest roll up facilities or pay monthly options
- Poor credit history
- No income proof
- Non UK residents
- All types of property and land
- All of the UK
- Poor condition/dilapidated property
- All types of construction
- Complicated cases a speciality
- Valuation not always required
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, equitable and unilateral charges available
Some of the main reasons why our clients choose to take out our secure bridging loans are:
- Fast short term finance
- Maintaining place in a sale chain
- Chain breaks
- Auction purposes
- Property development
- Payment of HMRC liability
- Lease extensions and freehold purchases
- Renovation, conversion and refurbishment
- Legal and litigation fees
- Repossessions stopped
- Business cash injection
- Business expansion
- Refinance and existing bridging loan
- Raise funds on unmortgageable properties
- Must have purchases i.e. bargain properties
Bridging loans can be secured on:
- Residential property
- Retail units
- Property in a poor condition
- Guest houses
- Leisure complexes
- Farm land
- Care homes
- All construction types
- Parking spaces
- Development land
- Mixed use properties
Closed: A closed bridging loan is a short term loan secured on a property by way of a first charge mortgage where the exit is guaranteed by way of a sale of remortgage.
Open: Open bridging loans are more flexible, used by borrowers who are not certain about when their expected future finance will come available.